With no missionaries or Bibles, Chinese churches are experiencing explosive revivals on a daily basis.
Despite Christianity being outlawed in China, only very few places in the world have seen the explosion of God’s power like the underground Church in China is experiencing.
This video shows the great revival, miracles and untold signs and wonders happening in China through the Underground Churches, which has seen many Chinese embrace Jesus Christ in their thousands. This video still remains one of the rarest that could be seen.
These Christians worship in truth and spirit, even though they don’t have a Bible and also against all odds. The love and joy of God are seen flowing powerfully in Chinese towns, villages, paddy fields, farms and cities.
This is symbolic of true Christianity; the type practised by early Christians The Church has always increased mostly in times of persecution. It is the perfect opportunity for people to see the love of Christ in us. If you live in a free country and claim to be a Christian but are living easy, you need to reassess your faith.
True Christianity is an offence to the world. True Christianity comes with persecution, hate. Our faith is not perfect health, wealth and God giving you everything you ever wanted. The following restrictions are targeted towards Christianity in China:
• Importing Bibles is forbidden, even if they are given away for free.
• Printing Bibles is forbidden, even if they are given away for free.
• Evangelizing or giving out tracts is forbidden.
• Government officials cannot be Christian.
• Police officers cannot be Christian.
• Soldiers cannot be Christian.
• Teachers cannot be Christian.
• Children cannot become Christian.
• Teenagers cannot become Christian.
China ranks number 23 on Open Door’s 2020 list of top 50 countries where it is most difficult to be a Christian.