To make the event a success, various service groups within the church have been making and working tirelessly to achieve this aim.
The purpose of this year’s event is to unite on a great theme, ‘Turning Point’ by ushering the visitation of God to his people. Do keep a date as the event will hold in the first week of December at the Canaan land, Ota.
Annually, in December, the Living Faith Church hosts the global event which is aimed at uniting the body of Christ and bring down the presence of God. The event is always held in the first week of December as it marks the end of the Church year.
In a view of the scriptures, the word Shiloh appears 33 times in the Old Testament and all but one usage refer to an area of Israel.
The verse in which Shiloh is used as a Messianic prophecy is Genesis 49:10: “The scepter shall not depart from Judah, nor a Lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come. And the obedience of the peoples to him” (NKJV).
In verse 10, we find the reference to Shiloh and His future coming. This obscure word is variously interpreted to mean “the sent” (John 17:3 ), “the seed” (Isaiah 11:1 ), the “peaceable or prosperous one” (Ephesians 2:14 ), that is, the Messiah (Isaiah 11:10; Romans 15:12 ).
Shiloh is also referred to as a place of rest, a city of Ephraim.
In Judges 21:19, it is said that Shiloh is “on the north side of Bethel, on the east side of the highway that goeth up from Bethel to Shechem and on the south of Lebonah.”
In all, it should be noted that:
- Shiloh is not a church anniversary, but a place for taking delivery of all hanging inheritance in Christ (Joshua 18:3);
- Shiloh is not a Church programe, but a Mountain of answered prayers after the order of Hannah (I Samuel 1:13-19);
- Shiloh is an ordained a platform for the rise of giants among God’s people (Joshua 18:1, Psalm 87:5-7);
- Shiloh is a mountain of vision and revelation (Psalm 16:11);
- Shiloh is a prophetic platform for the conferment of dominion both as a Church and as individuals, so as to subdue the land before us (Joshua 18:1).
This year’s program will span for 10 days and will witness spiritual healing and upliftment from the ministers of the Gospel lead by the seasoned cleric, Bishop David Oyedepo.
Shiloh 2020 will start on Tuesday 8th of December 2020 and end on Sunday 13th of December 2020.
The venue for this year’s Shiloh will be at Faith Tabernacle, Canaan Land, Km 10, Idiroko Road, Ota, Ogun State [Lagos]. Everyone irrespective of being a member of the Winners chapel family is expected to partake of the blessings of God at the event. The theme of this year’s Shiloh is “Turning Point”
The official portal for the live broadcast of Shiloh is available at faithtabernacle.org
Shiloh 2020 Live Broadcast Streaming Details
The following is the scheduled dates and service for Shiloh 2020 live telecast and subsequent broadcasts.
- Shiloh 2020 Live Telecast Special Holy Ghost Services will be broadcasted between 5.30am – 6.20am.
- The Morning Hour of Prayers at Shiloh 2020 live telecast will be between 6.30am – 10.30am.
- The live telecast for Specialized Healing Classes will be between 11.00am to 12noon.
- Youth Alive Shiloh 2020 live broadcast comes up by 3pm.
- Dominion Shiloh 2020 live broadcast of Minister’s conference will be by 1pm.